Pages

Welcome Eager Readers! (And Writers)

Thanks for stopping by. Please read our "About" page for some more information and please look over our submission guidelines that are on the right before submitting.

Enjoy, and Viva La Toucan

Laura, Toucan Editrice

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Page 13--I Am (2)--Clara Hsu

I am wind
breathe incense to your senses
I am sea
sweep whitecaps under your feet
I am moon
to bathe you anew
I am star
that dazzles your eyes

I am quicksand
I swallow your faith
I am mirage
when you thirst for dreams
I am voodoo
dark and poisonous
I am duende
magic of your soul

I am spices
of intoxicating bouquet
I am sex
you heave as I climax
I am haunting
a recital of your past
I am Zen Buddhist
shuffling down your street

I am present
occupying a piece of earth
I am you
who must live with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment