Pages

Welcome Eager Readers! (And Writers)

Thanks for stopping by. Please read our "About" page for some more information and please look over our submission guidelines that are on the right before submitting.

Enjoy, and Viva La Toucan

Laura, Toucan Editrice

Friday, April 27, 2012

The Hole In the Universe, Joseph Farley

The hole in the universe/is where sometimes/Toucan submissions go/and where Liz and Laura would like to go/after they graduate in just about a week/it's been a great ride/we're all ready/to be turned/into spaghetti.

The Hole In The Universe
by Joseph Farely

There is a hole in the universe
a billion light years across,
and I have no answers
that can fill that space.

Rumors of heaven and hell
have reached my ears
along with anti-matter
and the gravitational force
of the federal debt.

I do not know the cause.
I doubt I know the question.
My logic, like this universe,
is full of holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment