Pages

Welcome Eager Readers! (And Writers)

Thanks for stopping by. Please read our "About" page for some more information and please look over our submission guidelines that are on the right before submitting.

Enjoy, and Viva La Toucan

Laura, Toucan Editrice

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Camera Obscura, Peycho Kanev

Light, please initiate me into your
occult philosophy. Tell me where
you come from when you penetrate
the dusty window in the morning and

find me thus – staring into the nothingness.
Sometimes you show me very beautiful
things that I am still trying to comprehend.
Like a pair of beautiful female legs

semi-concealed into the twilight of
your brightly absence. How many stories
do we need so this moment could be
remembered forever?

The others have old photo albums.
The others have skies to cry beneath them.
But you can find me thus – thoughtful
and staring into the darkness of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment