Pages

Welcome Eager Readers! (And Writers)

Thanks for stopping by. Please read our "About" page for some more information and please look over our submission guidelines that are on the right before submitting.

Enjoy, and Viva La Toucan

Laura, Toucan Editrice

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Page 22--Guardian Abstract--Lisa Varley

Star Gazer,
Swampert,
yes "it" makes me think of you.
A great, dark beast withyellow-orange eyes,
large broad paws
fleshy cushions
pale on the underside
curious vibrating fins
-ney, all appendages
-soft, glistning, cool
dewridden
I
I
I can't...
I cannot help but to embrace you!

You my sun and stars
you
u
yea you, who
I reserve love whisped day dreams for,
the very thought of you
melts my smile 'round my core
makes me warm.
unimaginably, embracivly warm
no matter if you're wrapped 'round my belt or
exchanging decible licks from afar
I wish to hold you always.
With my hand behind your head,
feet suspended off the ground,
take me as I am

and I

I
i
i will
try...
I will
I sware it to myself
that
I
I
iwill
try to

act on affection nurse you to health tag team whole heartedly

and
maybe
act. as you.

my lax natured friend
my protector from the elements
safe guard from seismic sea tosseswhich
blare at my senses
and ring bells
not there. ho
SCREAMS!oh
please! Take them away,
drown them in the warm brine
quickly
for trouble have I to bury them.

Ahch! stings...
unlike you
who quells the volume with such ease, with a touch, a hum
fill up this cavity pericardial
go on
Dish water can still squeeze into cracks
and kindle rock gently...

Be gentle
my big little monster...
quell... soft... to sleep.
arise anew
for I too will care for you.

I train,
with you,
in a battle pike,
my Star Gazer.And
count
my lucky twilights
passion
has led us
26 doors
into the abyss
heartier than once we began.
Hah
Smile.
Swampert.
There's more to come
my good man.
Be Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment