Pages

Welcome Eager Readers! (And Writers)

Thanks for stopping by. Please read our "About" page for some more information and please look over our submission guidelines that are on the right before submitting.

Enjoy, and Viva La Toucan

Laura, Toucan Editrice

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cover and inside pictures for Issue 3

Hi all! This is a post for all of you who are only able to read The Toucan online. Part of this issue's prom theme is a special cover. What is this cover? See for yourself.


Our beloved mascot has indeed donned a prom dress. I'm quite keen on it and anyone who doesn't like it can take it up with me. Seriously, it's my doodle. I won't be offended if you don't like my reluctant cross-dressing toucan.


The next piece on the hit parade is a mate to “The Longing Adventures of a Perplexed Gourd”. I warned you that if we didn't get more submissions that I'd write more. I should have warned you that I draw nonsense as well. It isn't coloured because this is how it is featured in The Toucan, and colour ink can get pricey. Anyway, here it is.


So there you have it. This makes the issue officially complete. Enjoy!
P.S. If you want to say something, please do. Authors and artists generally like people feeling strongly about their work to say something about it. All the comment silence has been driving me up the wall, personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment